Ash Brace (Hyper Extension Brace)
Code: A 12
Sizes Available: S / L
Ash brace is designed to immobilize the vertebral column and maintain it in its neutral or hyper extension position. It provides extension and stabilization of the spine in the sagittal plane, at the same time it encourages sternal and symphytic lordosis thus relieving pressure on the anterior parts of the vertebral bodies. Designed to act on three point pressure principle by exerting pressure against sternum and pubis on ventral and the lumbar region on the dorsal.
- Easy to apply
- Appealing aesthetics
- Anatomical sternal and pubic pads
- Aluminum body
- Corrosion resistant, improved durability, dependable sturdiness, appealing aesthetics
- Etha foam covered pads
- Better impact absorption, enhanced comfort, reduced pressure on pubis and chest
- Anatomical and rigid back pad
- Better support from the back, relieves the load on the anterior vertebra.
- Easy to fit using easy slide and screw adjustment mechanism.
- better immobilization and comfort, malleable horizontal bar, ensures close contoured fitting and effective immobilization.