Within a span of 15 years Tynor has grown to become one of the top two brands in India for Orthopedic appliances with 500 dealers spread across the country and overseas dealers in about 30 countries.
Tynor has recently collaborated with French orthopedic appliances major M/s
Thuasne Participation. Tynor is poised for a major expansion in the next three years with an expected investment of Rs. 100 crore and employment to more than 1000 persons.
Though a young company, we have some notable achievements
- We were the first to start organized marketing of Orthopedic appliances in India.
- First to call on doctors for such products.
- First to be ISO 9000, ISO 13485 & WHO GMP Certified CO. certified in Orthopedic appliances in India.
- Fully air conditioned manufacturing facility.
- One of the top 2 brands of Orthopedic appliances in India.
- All modern tools of production, like Toyota Production system, 5S, 3M, pokayoke, Kaizen SMED etc fully implemented .
- Fastest growing company in Orthopedic appliances in India.
- First to have a foreign equity.
- Exports to 30 countries.